Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby's got a Brand New Pair of Shoes

This morning I'm riding up the escalator at Metro Center standing on the right hand side, of course, and this older lady - I'd say in her late 50's early 60's walks on by me on the left hand side. Now, that just happening shows how lazy and pathetic I really am, but to top it all off she's walking by me up the escalator stairs in a pair of heels - I'd say about a 2in heel - and there I stand on the right with my brand-new flat Naturalizer shoes. Something is definitely wrong with this picture. Me in a pair of flat Naturalizers and this older lady sporting some stylish 2in heels. I have to say though I do love my new shoes. Just bought them last night after another agonizing day in my ankle boots which have a two inch heel. I loved these boots when I first bought them two or three years ago - they were so comfortable, perhaps it's because they are old that that is why they hurt now and maybe all that I have to do is buy a new pair of boots which will have padding in the sole area. Yay - more shopping!!!

I actually got two pairs last night one flat pair (the Cresson) and the other, I went out on a ledge here, a 1 1/4 in hee (the Gaston) l!! Aren't they cute? Very, very comfortable!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These shoes are looking much comfortable..! I love Naturalizer.