Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year's Eve 2009

Oh, yes, by the way, if you want to see pictures from our New Year's Eve trip to Canaan Valley, WV please use the link on the right side to my Picasa web album - I posted the pictures there. Let me know if the link doesn't work or you can't find it and I'll try and add it to this post. Below are two video's of the snow storm Kim (who recently moved here from Dallas though grew up in Schenectady, NY was driving), Jason and I went through in order to get to the grocery store and back. At the end of one of the video's Jason is saying something about a good thing and then it ends - what he was commenting on was that he thought is was that one of the good thing about Kim not being able to see that far in front of her was the fact that she couldn't see the 30 ft drop from the side of the road - Now, that made Kim feel all that much better about driving - NOT! Men! I hope that everyone has a wonderful and exciting 2009!


No comments: