Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 4 is the Greatest Day

Why??? I'm closing on the condo! I'm also probably jinxing myself by posting about this but I can't help it. I'm so excited. I'm melancoly about not ever being in the place I've lived in for the last 12 years ever again, but I'm so happy that I won't have to be paying double mortgages! I'm excited about even the little bit of money that I'll end up making (since the majority of it goes to pay off the borrowed downpayment for the house we are currently living in). It could be thought of as sad, but as any house owner knows, I'm dreaming of getting the two new windows we are going to get, the fence that is going to be completed and yes, even paying off or greatly towards any credit card debt we incurred while waiting to sell. Very exciting I tell you :-) I will let you in on a little secret - I do actually intend to spend a very small amount on frivolity - a few celebratory drinks and, sillie, yes, but some toys/treats for the Schnoodle Sisters so they can celebrate with us.

I'm also very excited that I got the call from our wedding photographer that our proofs are in. I know that I waited way too long to submit my picks, but they responded in good time. Now, I swear I will not dally over the proofs as I had the thumbnails and I will get my album picks to them in a timely fashion. Now I just have to work on the songs and pictures for the video before they kill me. I'm sure it would be nice if I get all this done before my 1st anniversary in 7 weeks. Most would say no problem, but those who know us will be saying "yeah, right", but I swear!!

Ok, signing off, heading home in all my happy jitteriness!!! pray nothing goes wrong with the closing.

P.S. Also, if you think about, say an extra pray that my sister-in-law stops having contractions - she's 2 1/2 months early with the twins and in the hospital - they might make her stay there. Ok, no sad thoughts only good ones - positive ones - so positive prayers!!!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats closing on the condo and best thoughts for your sister in law.

Julie said...

Oh boy oh boy.
Let us know about your SIL....
Thinking good thoughts.

Congrats on the close!

Bruce said...

I'm so glad you guys finaly closed on the condo. That of course means that the tiki bar can be built as well as upgrades to the Bruce (last name deleted) Memorial bedroom can begin.