Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fun Vacation???

What the Hell?? I just received this wonderful vacation package information from Kayak.com Travel. This is a real "vacation" package being offered. I would love to know how many people are taking advantage of an experience like this one? I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be interested. Umm, I thank the lord I was born a US citizen so that I never have to go through this, don't want to pretend to go through this at all. Crazy, crazy, crazy.


top Mexico City → Flights Hotels Cars watch fares
Immigration and border patrol seems to be at the top of every political conversation. At Parque Eco Alberto, you can go on a pretend 'Night Border Crossing Experience.' The parque is owned by the Hnahnu Indians in Hidalgo, about three hours from Mexico City. The $18, four-hour night hike starts with the Mexico National Anthem. Your 'coyote' guide, Pancho, pulls off his black ski mask while actors gather around to scare you senseless along the way. Run from border control agents; dodge hidden actors shooting (blanks) at you, and make your way through barbed-wire fences. Survivors are blindfolded, led across a rickety bridge, and then set free to run across the border to freedom!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ok, who let the folks at Kayak.com have crack? Seriously, this is crazy!

Julie said...

WTF????

This is a PRIZE???