Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Feeling Boney

OK, so I'm sitting here at the office working away. I've been sitting most of the day with little trips here and there to the copier, but nothing big. Now, you've seen pictures of me, I'm not a small girl, and will admit that I have more "back" than I do "butt" as it is the butt is sorta conclave, but this is ridiculous as of right now as I'm sitting here I would think that my behind is the boniest thing on my body and belongs to one of those girls who is waifishly thin. I can't get comfortable, it feels as though it is digging into the chair or the chair cushion is just not providing any relief at all.

I am going to get up and walk around in a minute - have to get off the phone from trying to order records - which I have no idea about how to do and where in their little report to find the box numbers so that I can do this, I'm sure I've been told a thousand times, my mind just doesn't retain the information --- woo hoo, it actually did, I'm so proud of myself, I bet my records manager husband would be proud of me as well. I knew the proper information and we are getting the boxes we need - I understand there will be no lashings from the records department - LOL.

Ok, I'm going to stretch my legs a/k/a work out the kinks in my A** :-)

Aren't y'all glad I shared :-)

1 comment:

Bruce said...

ha ha ha, you said a@@