Thursday, May 1, 2008

Front Walk Paver Pictures





Here is the front walkway - this is a wedding, housewarming and first anniversary present from my parents. They just wanted a smoother walkway up to the house for their walkers so they can visit us more often - LOL. I'll have to take pictures of them trekking up the walk. If you look really close in the third picture down - Lucie is making a break for it out the front door. I like to think she missed mommy for the two seconds it took me to take these pictures, but I'm sure it was more the prospect of messing up the sand that the workers have meticulously put in place for the pavers to be laid. Sillie puppies.




3 comments:

Oswald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bruce said...

Looks good Sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! its really comming along isnt it? I love the third shot, i think it looks amazing.

Cheers,
Sarah