Monday, May 19, 2008

First Anniversary Flowers at Hotel

Our First Anniversary weekend started off wonderful. On Friday night we went over to Matt's and played poker with the gang where Jason and I came in first and second in two of the the three games and walked away with a little more than we started - though once you added in the cab fare from Rosslyn to Union Station we may have just broken even - but it was great fun finally playing poker again.
Saturday started with these beautiful flowers waiting for me in our club level room when we checked into the Sheraton in Columbia on Saturday. I just love them. They have my favorite flowers in them - Gerbera Daisys, Daisys and roses which are not red :-) I know, I know red are the color for love and passion, but they are just so, so overdone - I'll say that Valentine's Day has completely thrown me off that color probably for the rest of my life - not to mention the ridiculous amount of money people want for them. Jason knows me perfectly. The room, which I didn't take any pictures of for some reason was wonderful, the view of the Columbia Lake (?) was very nice though at this point we didn't stay there to long. We had to run off to the Wine in the Woods to sample many wines and sit and enjoy the various musical talents. Woo Hoo.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!

Arlene,
Poulsbo flowers

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!! That flowers bouquet is fabulous.