Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Morning Update 6/30/08

Everything remains pretty much the same. Dad slept well through the night. He woke up semi-mad that he's still here, but trying to be good, in a way, for our sakes. I'm beginning to feel like the boy who cried wolf. Though, I know the dr.'s did say it could be a week, a week and a half or even longer they did make it sound very dire right before he left the hospital. Maybe, all along all that he needed was to come home at least to beat the infections and maybe get his kidney's functioning better - now, I'm not saying the infestions are gone or that they kidneys are functioning, it just seems that they may be to me. The nurse and nursing aid from Hospice will be over today to do an evaluation and check over things. I will post again if anything happens and to update on what they say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

I know this must be so hard for you guys. I am reading your blog everyday. We are praying for your family! We love you guys!

Diane

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I have been thinking non stop about you all and Uncle Jack. I hope that you are keeping the Faith, as it is what will carry you through in a time like this. I am praying for you all to have strength in this time of great sorrow. Please tell Aunt Ruth that one day there will be a glorious reunion with her best friend.
Love to all,
Carol