Thursday, July 3, 2008

Guest Blogger - Moira

My name is Moira. I have 2 dogs and 1 hamster. My best friends names are Rachel and Lindsay. My favorite dogs Lucie and Kira are two girl dogs and they are schnoodles. Lucie is crazyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kira is calm.I have 1 brother and 0 sisters. My life is cool and fun. I am just a kid though I 'm on my aunts blog. And my uncle Jay is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My favorite food is spaghetti. I like a game called Club penguin. Club penguin is where you are a penguin and you get money and you get to play games if you are a penguin that dose not pay if you are a member you can get cool stuff.I'm 7 years old.One day my uncle jay did a explosion at my Nana's house it was cool. My favorite drink is chocolate milk.And if you look at my post send a cooment. Lucie and Kira are funny!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Drea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruce said...

Hey Moira,

Great post, you should start a blog of your own someday!!!

Anonymous said...

Moira,

You are lucky to have such a great aunt and uncle. Loved reading your guest blog.

Love Patty....from Utah...Tell Nickolas hello and have your mom bring you to see us.