Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Luving Having a Blast...Summer Looks for the Girls

Lucie and Kira are sporting their new summer haircuts (pics below). Lucie had never really been shaved before, just trimmed, so this was a new experience for her. Sister Kira is a pro already. It was reported by the groomer that Lucie acted up a number of times and she really, really likes the groomer - it is also the women they stay with when we go away. I wonder if it was because of all the upheaval of the last two weeks - staying at my mom's house or staying at home with just daddy and then being played with by my niece and nephew. The girls are not used to being held quite as much as they are made to be when Moira and Nicholas are around. Or, it could just be her expressing her sorrow or anger over losing her lovely long locks of wild doggie hair. What ever the reason, you may notice that she's looking a little scared or sadly up at me in the picture as I took it - she kept coming towards me as I tried to take it practically begging me to pick her up and give her loves, which, of course, I did immediately after taking the picture. I think that she is getting used to the cut and loving the cooler air. Jason and I are also coming to terms - though it's hard to tell them apart now in the dark.



Lucie: "Mommy pick me up and love me"

Kira: "I don't know what the big deal is, you do this to me all the time"

1 comment:

Julie said...

AWW they are super cute.

I have always wanted to get bailey shaved... but Im a wuss.