Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Guest Blogger :Nicholas

Hey bloogers i am going to tell what happend last night 7/28/08 me and my uncle went to wrestling and it was awesome we saw tons of good matches. My favotite match was Jeff Hardy vs. Edge. Edge won because M.V.P. interfered when the ref wasent looking. Another good match was John Cena and batista the hometown man vs. kane and JBL John Cena and batista won!! I wish jeff hardy won the other match though. Oh well me and my Uncle had a really really really good time going. We had funny guys behind us to they where commentating some of the matches. Well i got to go ill start a Blog maybe this after noon or tomorrow so send me some comments to tell me if u want me to do a blog and that u like my post. bye.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Hey Nicholas,

Let me know when you start your blog.