Monday, July 7, 2008

Guest Blogger :Nicholas

My name is Nicholas i am Andrea's nephew. I am 10 and in 5Th grade how cool! I am going to write a story and to all that read leave a comment back i like reading comments so please send back thank you. This story about this 4Th of July at my friends house for a party a pool party.

Splash!!!! I jump in to the water and start to swim to get away from the next jumper it is a rule at his house for safety. Swimming at his house is fun to though. the deep end is about maybe 12 feet i have torched the bottom. That day i also played volleyball pool style in the pool it was a lot of fun. I slept over hi house that night and we stayed up playing games of pool and air hockey. We also went in the pool around 11:00 p.m. it was 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Pretty warm for 11:00 they have heat lights to though so that probably helped to. The next day is drawing near and i cant wait because tomorrow night they are sleeping over our house and we are doing fireworks. The next day after the fireworks we tried to order UFC: Jackson vs. Griffin. Griffin won he made Jackson tap out and Griffin became the new champion. Now it is July 7Th 08 and i am going to my grandfather viewing. He passed as u heard from my aunt in that blog she wrote. So i have to go now bye.

4 comments:

Drea said...

ur story is right about the pool.send me back. from:moira

Julie said...

Hi Nicholas!
It sounds like you had a wonderful time swimming at your friends house.
I love swimming also, but none of my friends have pools.

Oh well.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa.
Give your aunt big hug from me okay.

Bruce said...

I wish I had a pool. Nicholas we need to go to another hockey game with your uncle Jay next season.

Bruce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.