Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Beginning

So, what to say, what to say. I had so much running around in my mind before this, but now it's a big blank. I will, of course, come up with tons of things when I'm not signed in and writing on this blog - I will even be witty then.

Today has been one of those days. Where you have to work, but don't want to but need to get things done so you do but try to do a bunch of other things as well which aren't work related. I'm guessing what has happened is that I have talked off my poor co-workers ear today about random things - like the e-mails that have been going around the "Family" today about upcoming events and who should be invited and if invited what tests have they passed in order to be up to hanging out with us. I've been laughing and enjoying myself - probably way to much - and I'm sure when I told my co-worker about this she was like - ummmhmmm whatever you say - not really caring, but being polite and listening to me.

I should probably be saving it all up so that I can put it in here, but that might not be as fun as I don't have anyone to "play off of", "help me make my wisecracking comebacks".

Gotta get ready to head out of the office soon and get some frosty train bevs for the ride home before heading out to trivia where we will once again be the only team there and once again not play - not very productive.

I'm even thinking that this "blog" might better be described as my own personal diary on the web - very, very exciting reading I'm sure for all.

No comments: