Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First Critic

So I showed my blog to my husband - he initially says good - but I know he's lying - lol. He says its a lot of babbling, but that's ok, its just like a diary - haha. I didn't say I was going to be on the top of all the blogging lists or anything, but he doesn't understand that probably. I think that he likes to succeed in everything he does so he doesn't want people to read my babbling and have it reflect on him, because, of course, his blog would be oh so much more organized.

So, in no way should this babbling mess of posts reflect on him. He is in no way connected to the fact that my thoughts just come out randomly and in one big babbling mess. He actually is probably going to be grateful if I just babble on this instead of calling him up all the time babbling to him or even worse his having to be cornered on the train or in the car with me for our hour commute where he can't escape and is forced to listen to all my ranting and raving about things that he could really care less about and really probably don't make sense anyways. Mostly it's just things that really get on my nerves and I can't seem to just hold it in to myself and just let it bother me or even more simply just let it go. No, I need to share. Ok - pet peeve number one or at least at the top of my head right now because I'm thinking about having to leave in a few minutes and catch the metro.

What is up with all the people who insist in standing in the doorways and not move into the middle of the train. I understand that they are in a rush and want to be near the exit so they will be the first people off and aren't stuck in the middle of the train waiting for everyone else to get off. Ok, but then why don't they let others on the train first and then get on near the end and stand in the doorways then. What I hate even more is if you are trying to get by them so that you can use a seat which is empty or stand in the empty cavernous space behind them - though 20 people are standing in the doorway and other people can't get on the train - they give you dirty looks "like why are you trying to get by me, can't you see I'm standing here." Grrrr..

Ok, I'm off to spread sunshine on the metro!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

"I think that he likes to succeed in everything he does so he doesn't want people to read my babbling and have it reflect on him"

Your Husband's Top Ten List of Successful achievments

10. Scoring a sugar momma for a wife

09. Dinking an entire liter of Cherry Vodka by himself

08. Beating me at poker....ONCE

07. Getting to the 10th level in that Dungeons and Dragons video game he always plays on his computer

06. Drinking an entire liter of Tequila by himself

05. Almost beating me in poker...the rest of the time

04. Managing to make it from point A to point B everytime he drives

03. Managing not to get his face punched in when he gets drunk and surley (this is an ongoing achievment)

02. Did I mention scoring a sugar momma for a wife?

01. His new job (ok, I'll give him that)