Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Some great quotes from the classic - "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin."
— Linus Van Pelt

Sally Brown: I could have gone to tricks-or-treats! Halloween is over and I missed it! Instead, I spend the night on a pumpkin patch and all that came was a beagle! You blockhead! I could have had apples and gum, and cookies and money and other things! I'll sue! Trick-or-treats only come once a year, and instead I spent all night sitting in a pumpkin patch! What a fool I was! You owe me restitution!

Linus: [to Charlie Brown after Sally just ripped him a new one] You've heard of the fury of a woman scorned, haven't you?
Charlie Brown: Yeah, I guess I have.
Linus: Well, that's nothing compared to the fury of a woman who has been cheated out of trick-or-treats.

Tonight we get to see all the neighborhood kids dressed up and out in costume. We will then hopefully be heading off to Wednesday night Trivia at Fins - Supposed to be a Halloween themed trivia. Questions tomorrow.

No comments: